Drassanes Dalmau gives a new passenger catamaran "FLY BLUE TRES" for Puerto Banús
Last week the new catamaran made by Drassanes Dalmau, who have 22m of length and capacity for 130 persons, went to Puerto Banús.
It is a very lightweight passenger catamaran designed to work in warm places, designed to offer maximum comfort possible to the passengers and let us feel the sensation of sailing his own yacht. It is a very efficient boat that can cruise at 21 knots having two engines of 435hp.
The boats have:
- Sundeck zone, in the bow, have nets and access to the water by articulate ladder, this is absolutely hideable during the sail.
- Open superior deck with rubber pavement for sunbathe.
- Two swimming platforms.
- Two toilets, one of this adapted for disabled persons.
- Dance floor.
- Removable padded seats.
- Locking system for the lower deck with removable canvas designed for winter or cold days.
- Catering zone with cold room.
- Luxury cabin for the crew with private toilet.
- Auxiliary control station in starboard.